Glass Art Studio and Retail Store
- BC Stained Glass has a large selection of glass, both for stained glass and fused glass work. We sell all the accessories you need to imagine, build and finish your work of art.
- BC Stained Glass is not only a store with a great selection of glass and supplies for stained glass and fused glass art, but a studio that offers students studio space to do your glass projects (if you just don’t have the space at home or just don’t want the mess). Want to try out glass work before you buy all the tools? Our studio offers students the opportunity to use the tools in this fully equipped studio.
- Contact the store to schedule your lessons or just drop in and see all that BC Stained Glass has to offer.
BC Stained Glass
498 Teal Trail, Shirley, AR
A cafe with fresh homemade food. Fresh fruit smoothies, quiche, breakfast sandwiches, shrimp and chicken salads, paninis and much more. Brkfst and lunch
Hours: Monday-Saturday 7:30AM-3:00PM
Sunday 8am to 3:30pm
Terri, the Bud Lady, began a lifelong love of fishing at a very young age. She started fishing with her grandmother (and a cane pole) when she was just 3 years old.
Terri has been fishing Greers Ferry Lake since 1993 and has been helping others find their own big fish since 2005.
If you are interested in finding the hybrids, white bass and all the other Greers Ferry Lake fish, just let us know. The Bud Lady would love to show you and your family or friends around Greers Ferry Lake.
We have the boat, rods, tackle and everything you need for a day of fishing and fun on the lake! Some of our most popular lake pick up locations include the marinas at Fairfield Bay, Sugarloaf, and Shiloh. Come join the fun!
We specialize in the design and production of advertising art, banners, signs, etc. as well as offer automotive, marine and home upholstery services.
Tuesday 10 – 6
Wednesday 10 – 4
Thursday 10 – 6
Friday 10 – 6
By Appointment only Monday & Saturday
Where Casual and ‘Cool’ come together in the Bay
- Always Shady and Always a Breeze on our 600 Square Foot Porch.
- 4 Big Screen Televisions (come watch the game!)
- Outdoor Dining with Breathtaking Lake Views
- Cafe Food, Ice Cream, ‘Cool’ Beverages
- Dine inside beneath the Bay’s ‘coolest’ fan!
- Fairfield Bay’s Premiere Pool Site
- Walk-In Kiddie Pool
- Dive In Movies
Greer’s Ferry Lakes newest dining venue, the Cool Pool Cafe, boasts spectacular lake views with a fun, family friendly restaurant, offering a poolside, porch-front, or air-conditioned dining experience. Cool off from the heat of the day with an icy cold beverage, light snack, or a quick meal. Plenty of shaded outdoor seating and amazing Greers Ferry Lake views invite you to come as you are to Fairfield Bay’s Coolest new restaurant. For more information, 501-884-6009.
Sunglasses Optional….Smiles Unavoidable…..
Great food and atmosphere!!!
Hours: Monday – Sunday 11:00 am to 9:00 pm
We would like to take this time to say “welcome back” to the Conference Center at Fairfield Bay, Arkansas. Welcome back because so many of you remember Fairfield Bay fondly as the place of choice for meetings, family reunions, weddings and business conferences from 1978 to 2002. The Conference Center here in Fairfield Bay was proud to host Governors, Senators, even a former President. In the fall of 2002 the center was closed and stayed closed until it was donated by the owner to the city of Fairfield Bay in 2012.
In early 2012 the city received a grant to repair the Conference Center structure which was in dire need. The building set empty for over eleven years with the roof leaking and both the exterior and interior in bad disrepair. After receiving the grant, the work began and was completed by the end of October 2013. The funds received by the city from the grant were for the building only. The city of Fairfield Bay and Friends of the Bay gave of their time and money for all the needed interior furnishings and amenities, to date more than $100,000.00. We are proud to show you what we now have. State of the art sound and lighting in our main Conference Room and Performing Arts Theater. We have the latest in conference furnishings and technical equipment for class room, banquet, conference or business meetings. In addition we offer Fishing, Boating, Hiking, Biking Trails, Two Championship Golf Courses, a Tennis Center that has hosted NCAA Division One Playoff’s, four Swimming Pools, a full Marina, as well as a fully equipped Fitness Center with an Olympic Swimming Pool.
We are also home to The North Central Arkansas Art Gallery and The North Central Arkansas Foundation For Arts and Education.
If you have never experienced Fairfield Bay, we invite you to join us and find out what we know, “Someday Starts Today at Fairfield Bay”. Please enjoy our web site and just imagine what a wonderful and productive experience it will be to renew your mind and spirit here in Fairfield Bay.
Bob & Wilba Thompson
110 Lost Creek Parkway
Fairfield Bay, Arkansas 72088
We can accommodate up to 500 people and have facilities to serve virtually every need.
- Our Great Hall offers up to 4,800 square feet of flexible space that can be divided into 5 sections to meet your specific needs
- Our Executive Board Room features an oval conference table with seating for 10 in “executive” chairs
- Our 3600 square foot Performing Arts Center, with its 125 theater style seating is a great place for the performance arts as well as a lecture hall, awards ceremony, and many other uses
- Our Party Deck is a two-level multi-use deck with a woodland setting.
Lodging & Nightly Rentals
To make lodging reservations in Fairfield Bay, please call: 501-884-4202, and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you!
- VIP Two Bedroom Condo (2 night stay) $150.00 – $170.00 per night (2-6 ppl)
- VIP Two Bedroom Condo (1 night stay) $199.00 per night (2-6 ppl)
- Premier Two Bedroom Condo (2 night stay) $130.00 – $150.00 per night (2-4 ppl)
- Premier Two Bedroom Condo (1 night stay) $150.00 – $170.00 per night (2-4 ppl)
- The Villas Hotel at Fairfield Bay (1 or 2 nights) $ 95.00 per night (1-2 ppl)
- Suite Hotel Rooms (1 or 2 nights) $ 95.00 per night (1-2 ppl)
Whether it is fishing for largemouth bass, hybrids, walleye or other game fish in Greers Ferry Lake or swimming and skiing, Fairfield Bay Marina is your complete outfitter for unlimited fun and good times on Greers Ferry Lake.
- Boat rentals
- 25′ pontoons, 16′ fishing boats, 19′ Four Winns ski boats.
- Rent annual and overnight boat slips
- Snacks available at the marina
- Bell of the Bay cruise – group tours up to 30 passengers
- 2 cruises per week year round (weather permitting). Private cruises available by reservation.
- Sugarloaf Shuttle: Monday, Wednesday, Friday year round (weather permitting). Reservations Required.
No matter what kind of adventure you have in mind for Greers Ferry Lake, the Fairfield Bay Marina has exactly what you will need. Whether it is a pontoon boat or maybe something a little faster like a ski boat, the Fairfield Bay Marina has you covered. In addition, life jackets and ski equipment is available for rent for your next outing on Greers Ferry Lake.
- Boat Renters must be at least 18 years old.
- Customers born after January 1, 1986 must present a safe boating certificate at time of rental.
- Boating Certification can be obtained through the Arkansas Game & Fish Commission.
- Reservations on ALL rentals taken up to 14 days in advance.
- Reservations will be canceled 15 minutes after scheduled departure time.
- All rates are plus gas and tax.
- A major credit card is required for all rental deposits.
- Membership cardholders must be present in order to receive Member prices.
- You may bring your own snacks and beverages aboard any of our rental boats. However, if the boat renter requires us to clean up after you, there will be a minimum charge of $15.00 and up depending on the severity and clean up time required.
- Grills are NOT allowed on any rental boat.
- All necessary life preservers are included in boat rental.
For more information: 501-884-6030 For all rental prices CLICK HERE
Kayaks, Stand Up Paddleboards (SUP) & Paddle Boats
The Fairfield Bay Marina is excited to announce that we are now offering more ways to enjoy this beautiful lake we are so fortunate to call home! We rent kayaks, stand up paddleboards and paddle boats. We love cruising through the water on the pontoons, pulling a skier behind the fast motor boats, and quietly finding the perfect location to catch a bite in the fishing boats, but now you can also explore the gorgeous lake from a whole new view!
Our starting inventory includes two 9.5’ single sit-on-top recreational kayaks, two 13.5’ tandem sit-on-top recreational kayaks which seats 2 adults and one child, two 11.5’ paddleboards perfect for the beginner, two 2-seat paddleboats, and two 4-seat paddleboats. These activities can be rented by the half hour, hour, half day (4 hours) or full day (8 hours). Bring yourself, the kids and grandkids to the Fairfield Bay Marina for a new adventure today!
Before heading out on Greers Ferry Lake, be sure to stop by the Ship’s Store located inside the Fairfield Bay Marina to find the latest in sunglasses and summer time clothing. The Fairfield Bay Marina carries a wide variety of summertime items including t-shirts, sunglasses, suntan lotions, hats, fishing tackle, ski ropes and all equipment, water toys, and a full stock of lubricants and fuel for your boat.
One stop in the Ship’s Store and you will see why we are one of the most popular Marina’s on Greers Ferry Lake. Click on the images below for a larger view of our ships store.
The recreation opportunities are bountiful. Fairfield Bay offers amenities like no other in the beautiful setting of the Ozark Mountains. Come to the Recreation Cabana located at the Woodland Mead Park to gather information on activities or to rent or play games and videos.
Here are just some of the many things Fairfield Bay has to offer you:
- 3 Outdoor Swimming Pools
- Concessions, Food & Beverages
- Miniature Golf & Disc Golf
- Basketball & Volleyball
- Hiking Trails
- Picnic Areas
- Parks & Playgrounds
- Puzzles & Games
- Bus Tours
Cassie Lopez Takes Charge at Recreation
Cassie Lopez, the former Fitness Coordinator at the Hart Center, has taken the position of Recreation Manager for the Community Club.
Cassie comes to the Club with a background in exercise science and has always been involved with sports and recreation activities.
“I am very interested in creating more activities for kids during the spring and summer months. We are working on making more use out of the Lion’s Amphitheater in the park. I’m also working on putting together a men’s and women’s tennis league and get more use out of the great tennis courts that we have. I would also like to have a kid’s tennis camp in the summer for the area school kid.
We are currently working on creating more activity at the bowling alley with black lighting and glow bowls a couple nights a week to attract more people around the area.
The miniature golf is doing great and we may just add a glow ball event and tournaments.
I want recreation to be more viable for not only the visitors but for the people in the community. We’ll create some monthly activities throughout the year, said Cassie.”
“I would also like to see Fairfield Bay be considered a fun destination and see people from other parts of the region come and enjoy the activities that we have to offer.
I’m excited about this position and look forward to working with the staff and the community.
115 Village Lane
Fairfield Bay, AR 72088
Phone: (501) 884-5300
- Monday – Thursday 11 am – 9 pm
- Friday & Saturday 11 am – 10 pm
- Sunday 11 am – 6 pm
For the highest quality jewelry and best possible service, the perfect source is Faye’s Diamond Mine. Whether you’re a beginning diamond buyer or a seasoned jewelry connoisseur, we do everything we can to ensure you will be a satisfied customer.
Faye’s specializes in fine diamonds and carries a wide assortment of colored gemstones and gifts. Whether you’re looking for your first diamond or wanting to restore a family heirloom, we are able to meet all of your jewelry needs.
Over the years, Faye’s Diamond Mine has been recognized in our local community of Clinton, Arkansas, as well as the jewelry industry statewide and nationwide.
Among the many recognition’s for Faye’s Diamond Mine are:
The Best Family Diamond Store – National Recognition Award by IJO
The Arkansas Jeweler of the Year – Arkansas Jewelers Association
Best Place to Buy Jewelry in North Central Arkansas
Faye Rodgers began Faye’s Diamond Mine in 1988 in a 400 square foot room in beautiful Clinton, Arkansas. Faye has expanded over the years and is now located in a 2500 square foot showroom, still in Clinton, which is nestled in the foothills of the Ozark Mountains.
Faye’s Diamond Mine belongs to the Independent Jewelers Organization (IJO), an elite group of retailers that are hand-selected for membership. IJO is an organization which only accepts jewelers with the highest ethical standards and superior professional integrity. IJO provides marketing and educational opportunities to nearly 1,000 members worldwide.
As a Master IJO Jeweler, members receive benefits such as expert training, allowing them to update their knowledge, skills and experience to help the consumer make a confident jewelry purchase.
Master IJO Jewelers adhere to an ethical code-of-conduct offering the honesty, trust, integrity and “Brilliance You Deserve” no other jeweler can provide.
Faye and her daughter Lori have developed a wide following of customers from all over the state. One reason is the unique jewelry designs they offer. Faye and Lori have won numerous awards for jewelry design nationally and statewide.
The connection between a retail store and the community upon which it relies must be strong. And being a part of the community is another reason for the success of Faye’s Diamond Mine. Faye moved to Clinton in 1961 and has been active in the community since.
Faye and Lori believe in the importance of treating their customers with honesty and respect. Faye’s Diamond Mine is a family jewelry store with your family’s interest at heart. We look forward to serving you for many years to come and showing you that we have the “Brilliance You Deserve.”
COMING TO FAIRFIELD BAY!!! EARLY 2019 TO THE VILLAGE MALL
FOR MOTHER EARTH is a riot of color to the new eye. Brightly painted Bali mirrors and kaleidoscopic Peace flags peek out from amongst our colorful selection of HEMP, Bamboo, and Recycled Silk hats, bags, and clothing.
Colorful beads and jewelry made from semi-precious gemstone or glass will glimmer the eye, and the customer will feel the rich textures and soft colors of our eco-friendly fabrics.
These fabrics are a sensual experience, ranging from the rough sturdiness of pure HEMP fiber in hats and bags to the silky softness of Organic Cotton or Bamboo blended with HEMP fiber in clothing such as pants, shirts, and dresses.
Eclectic variety of Gifts & Souvenirs. We’ll also be carrying local wares from Darin Liles exquisite wood carvings and knives, Water Colors by Jennifer Mook, Candles & Scents by Kristi Hovick, BBQ Rub by Mike Brawley.
120 Village Place, Suite I
Fairfield Bay, AR 72088
Indian Hills Golf Course is an 18-hole championship layout that is located in the “foothills of the Ozarks.” There are four sets of tees for players of all abilities to enjoy the natural surroundings as they make their way around one of the best kept secrets for championship golf in Arkansas. Indian Hills Golf Course is known by its tree lined fairways, deep bunkers, small sloped greens, and the Indian Rock Cave located off number nine fairway.
The biggest challenge and key to playing Indian Hills with success is to put the ball in position to have a clear shot at the green. Most holes look straight forward off the tee but the challenge awaits on the approach shot to the green. Look out for overhanging tree limbs that may force a player to get creative when playing their shot to the green on hole numbers two, four, nine and sixteen.
The signature hole at Indian Hills is the par three seventeenth hole that players must hit across a large ravine to an elevated green that slopes severely from back to front. Players who hit great shots beneath the hole will rewarded with an excellent chance at birdie. Shots missing the green will require a great up and down to save par. Indian Hills Golf Course is true yet fair test of golf and welcomes all players to come and test their skills on this challenging layout.
Rules & Regulations
- The golf shop controls all play
- Every player must check-in the golf shop before proceeding to the tee
- No more than a foursome without permission from the golf shop
- Onesomes and twosomes have no priority on the golf course
- At all times the maintenance of the golf course takes precedence over regular play
- Golf car rules must be followed as posted
- Golfers stopping between nines will lose their position and must check-in the golf shop before proceeding to the 10th tee
- Appropriate golf attire must be worn when playing or practicing
- Men – Shorts or pants and a sleeved shirt
- Ladies – Shorts, skirts, or pants and a sleeved shirt; sleeveless shirts are permissible if they have a collar
- Deliberate damage to any part of the golf facility shall be subject to appropriate disciplinary action as determined by the Head Golf Professional and Director of Club Operations
- Any damage to the club’s golf cars will be the responsibility of the individual renting the golf car
- Soft spikes ONLY
- Respect the game, Respect the course, Respect Others
Rain Check Policy
- No refunds will be given, rain checks only
- Five holes designates a nine hole round
- Fourteen holes designates an eighteen hole round
- Rain checks have no expiration date.
*Golf cart is included and you may play as many holes as possible until dark. Twilight Golf runs March through October.
Indian Hills is available to host your next golf outing! If you are interested, please call the golf shop at (501) 884-6018.
*To be eligible for an annual membership you must be a resident or property owner in Fairfield Bay.
Come visit our club repair and alteration facility! We are fully equipped with top of the line Mitchell Golf club fitting and repair equipment. We can repair or alter any club in your bag to better suit your game! Come check us out today or set-up a time for a member of our professional staff to do an equipment analysis on your entire set to see where you can improve just by altering your current set! For further questions please contact us at the golf shop (501) 884-6018.
Hours of Operation
- January & February: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- March: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- April: 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- May – August: 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- September: 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- October: 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- November & December:8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Holidays Closed: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Day
The Indian Hills Golf Shop has a wide selection of men and ladies apparel, footwear, hats, gloves, balls, accessories, and equipment. We have partnered with the vendors listed below and offer competitive prices on all of our merchandise.
If you are interested in custom club fitting and repair we have a full-service club repair and alteration room. The Indian Hills Golf Shop is your one-stop-shop for all your golfing needs!
- Cleveland Golf
- Club Glove
- Golfstream Shoes
- Monterey Club
- Nike Golf
- Pukka Headwear
- SeeMore Putters
- Tervis Tumbler
- U.S. Kids Golf.
Jack’s is family-owned and operated. They are passionate about providing friendly service and clean, modern facilities stocked with the fuel, food, and supplies needed to keep people going.
With amenities such as great food, drinks, coffee, grocery items, self-service gasoline, along with a great atmosphere to dine in our large dining area. Together we work to make our community a better place to work, play, and live.
At Jack’s in Fairfield Bay, you can find all of your favorite comfort foods for breakfast, lunch or dinner, cooked fresh just for you every day of the week.
Centrally located in the middle of beautiful Fairfield Bay on Dave Creek Parkway, Jack’s is the place to stop whenever you are enjoying time at the Bay. Whether for family gatherings or other large groups, we are more than happy to make special accommodations for any occasion. In a hurry? No problem, just call ahead and we’ll have your order finished and ready to be picked up at your convenience.
Have a question? We’d love to hear from you, just give us a call at 501-884-6402.
|Thu||11 AM to 8 PM|
|Fri||11 AM to 8 PM|
|Sat||11 AM to 8 PM|
|Sun||9 AM to 2 PM|
It’s an experience where we can each: • recognize & discover who we are & what we’re made of, • heighten our senses, • acknowledge our vulnerability & that of other’s, • gain a greater respect for the value of life, • encourage ourselves & others to complete a challenging & exhilarating physical adventure, with the result of being a stronger person for it, • receive reinforcement, affirmation, & a renewing of our spirits, & • gain deepened bonds with our fellow adventurers.
“Loco” is Spanish for “crazy,” and for many of us, performing challenging feats high above the forest floor is, well, crazy – thinking of doing it only when pigs fly. But fly they must, because as Walt Disney said, “It’s kind of fun to do the impossible!”
Loco Ropes is a high wire forest adventure for fun loving folks of all ages. Our 3 Loco Lines, made up of 30+ elements, such as ziplines, tarzan swings, rope bridges, and swinging logs, offer challenges from the mildly cautious to the seriously adventurous! Our full course, End of the Line (Loco Lines 1, 2, & 3), takes approximately 3 hours to complete. Our shorter excursion, Short Line (Loco Line 1), takes about an hour to complete. Our Loco Crew equips and trains you to negotiate the treetop course by use of a continuous belay system that keeps you connected to the course’s safety cable wire from beginning to end. Children may trek the course unaccompanied and be supervised from the ground provided they are at least 12 years old and 58” tall. Our scheduled training times are available on a first-come-first serve basis. BOOK your Treetop Adventure online or by phone at locoropes.com, (888) 669-6717!TOWER ADVENTURES
If you’re looking for an introduction into our adrenaline fueled world, try our Tower Adventures: the 300 foot Flying Pig Zipline with a bonus roundtrip cable ride to the tower platform, the 35 foot HotShot FreeFall that cable drops you straight to the ground, and the Planks Peak Climbing Wall giving you 5 attempts with beginner to advance climbing choices. It’s the perfect adventure for those looking for a quick shot of excitement. Our Tower Adventures require no scheduled training and are available on a walk-up basis 7 days/week, March 1st – November 30th (closed Easter Sunday & Thanksgiving Day), from 10am – 5pm.
At Loco Ropes, prepare to have an unforgettable and empowering experience that will continue to unlock insights long after your Event is over, benefitting both you and your group.
Loco Ropes! (“lr!”) understands that a successful team at school or work depends upon two key factors: leadership and relationships. You, as a group member, will have opportunities to develop your leadership skills, the “l” factor, that goes hand-in-hand with building relationships within the group that sustain it and take your team to higher levels of understanding, cooperation and achievements, the “r” factor. We combine fun adventure in the form of state-of-the-art technology, proven experiential activities, and extensive knowledge in teambuilding models to give you and your team the platform to stand together and the courage and heart to effectively face challenges together.
Stay long or stay short – come to Loco Ropes for an adventure you’ll long remember, talk about, and want to experience all over again!
Loco Ropes Brochure: Click here
|Awards||• National Geographic Kids Ultimate U.S. Road Trip Atlas – 5 Cool Things To Do in Arkansas
• USA Today Travel – 10 Excellent Outdoor Adventures for Families
• InArkansas.com – 26 Cool Things To Do
• Ozark Gateway Region Leo Rainey Tourism Appreciation – 2012 President’s Award
• National Geographic Adventure Magazine – 50 Great Adventure Towns
|Products||Come solo or with a friend, no organized event needed. Loco Ropes Treetop Adventure Park is your playground in the trees, no matter your age! Our height and weight requirements are as follows:
minimum height……… 43”
maximum weight……. 290 lbs for the Treetop Adventure
250 lbs for the Tower Adventures
minimum weight……… 45 lbs for HotShot and Planks PeakTOWER ADVENTURES (tax included):
Flying Pig & Screamin’ Pig ZipLines $7.50
HotShot FreeFall $7.50
Planks Peak Climbing Wall $7.50
Tower Power Pack (6x your choice) $30