Glass Art Studio and Retail Store
- BC Stained Glass has a large selection of glass, both for stained glass and fused glass work. We sell all the accessories you need to imagine, build and finish your work of art.
- BC Stained Glass is not only a store with a great selection of glass and supplies for stained glass and fused glass art, but a studio that offers students studio space to do your glass projects (if you just don’t have the space at home or just don’t want the mess). Want to try out glass work before you buy all the tools? Our studio offers students the opportunity to use the tools in this fully equipped studio.
- Contact the store to schedule your lessons or just drop in and see all that BC Stained Glass has to offer.
BC Stained Glass
498 Teal Trail, Shirley, AR
A cafe with fresh homemade food. Fresh fruit smoothies, quiche, breakfast sandwiches, shrimp and chicken salads, paninis and much more. Brkfst and lunch
Hours: Monday-Saturday 7:30AM-3:00PM
Sunday 8am to 3:00pm
Terri, the Bud Lady, began a lifelong love of fishing at a very young age. She started fishing with her grandmother (and a cane pole) when she was just 3 years old.
Terri has been fishing Greers Ferry Lake since 1993 and has been helping others find their own big fish since 2005.
If you are interested in finding the hybrids, white bass and all the other Greers Ferry Lake fish, just let us know. The Bud Lady would love to show you and your family or friends around Greers Ferry Lake.
We have the boat, rods, tackle and everything you need for a day of fishing and fun on the lake! Some of our most popular lake pick up locations include the marinas at Fairfield Bay, Sugarloaf, and Shiloh. Come join the fun!
We specialize in the design and production of advertising art, banners, signs, etc. as well as offer automotive, marine and home upholstery services.
Tuesday 10 – 6
Wednesday 10 – 4
Thursday 10 – 6
Friday 10 – 6
By Appointment only Monday & Saturday
Bayside Restaurant and the Spa would love your business! Stop by to see what we have to offer!
New Hours of Operation
Breakfast Monday-Friday 7 am -10 am
Breakfast Saturday-Sunday 7 am- 11 am
Dinner Open 7 days a week 4 pm- 9 pm
Where Casual and ‘Cool’ come together in the Bay
- Always Shady and Always a Breeze on our 600 Square Foot Porch.
- 4 Big Screen Televisions (come watch the game!)
- Outdoor Dining with Breathtaking Lake Views
- Cafe Food, Ice Cream, ‘Cool’ Beverages
- Dine inside beneath the Bay’s ‘coolest’ fan!
- Fairfield Bay’s Premiere Pool Site
- Walk-In Kiddie Pool
- Dive In Movies
Greer’s Ferry Lakes newest dining venue, the Cool Pool Cafe, boasts spectacular lake views with a fun, family friendly restaurant, offering a poolside, porch-front, or air-conditioned dining experience. Cool off from the heat of the day with an icy cold beverage, light snack, or a quick meal. Plenty of shaded outdoor seating and amazing Greers Ferry Lake views invite you to come as you are to Fairfield Bay’s Coolest new restaurant. For more information, 501-884-6009.
Sunglasses Optional….Smiles Unavoidable…..
Great food and atmosphere!!!
Hours: Monday – Sunday 11:00 am to 9:00 pm
En Route is a member of Vacation.com, IATAN and ARC since 1990. Owner, Melanie Gurisco Peterson has been a full time travel agent since 1984. Along with associates we have been fortunate to have sent clients to most every corner of the world. We have the interest, expertise, and resources, to put together the best available travel experience for you.
Our world has evolved during our time in the industry and now has many virtual avenues for even the most inexperienced traveler. We know that a personal connection with your travel professional is a great advantage that will help make your travel experience the best it can be.
We ask that when you are ready to travel that you begin at http://www.travelsenroute.com and see all the different options available through this interactive site that offers you the availability to book directly with the suppliers. Additionally, if you receive a flyer or see a travel offer, we can usually book it for you and give you peace of mind that it is what you really want for your travel investment. Enter your desired search criteria into the Vacation Quick Search to begin!
We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service.
Please feel free to contact us if we can help you in any way.
Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Customer Service: 501-654-2540
Pricing Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
En Route Travel
686 Clella Circle
Bee Branch, AR 72013
We would like to take this time to say “welcome back” to the Conference Center at Fairfield Bay, Arkansas. Welcome back because so many of you remember Fairfield Bay fondly as the place of choice for meetings, family reunions, weddings and business conferences from 1978 to 2002. The Conference Center here in Fairfield Bay was proud to host Governors, Senators, even a former President. In the fall of 2002 the center was closed and stayed closed until it was donated by the owner to the city of Fairfield Bay in 2012.
In early 2012 the city received a grant to repair the Conference Center structure which was in dire need. The building set empty for over eleven years with the roof leaking and both the exterior and interior in bad disrepair. After receiving the grant, the work began and was completed by the end of October 2013. The funds received by the city from the grant were for the building only. The city of Fairfield Bay and Friends of the Bay gave of their time and money for all the needed interior furnishings and amenities, to date more than $100,000.00. We are proud to show you what we now have. State of the art sound and lighting in our main Conference Room and Performing Arts Theater. We have the latest in conference furnishings and technical equipment for class room, banquet, conference or business meetings. In addition we offer Fishing, Boating, Hiking, Biking Trails, Two Championship Golf Courses, a Tennis Center that has hosted NCAA Division One Playoff’s, four Swimming Pools, a full Marina, as well as a fully equipped Fitness Center with an Olympic Swimming Pool.
We are also home to The North Central Arkansas Art Gallery and The North Central Arkansas Foundation For Arts and Education.
If you have never experienced Fairfield Bay, we invite you to join us and find out what we know, “Someday Starts Today at Fairfield Bay”. Please enjoy our web site and just imagine what a wonderful and productive experience it will be to renew your mind and spirit here in Fairfield Bay.
Bob & Wilba Thompson
110 Lost Creek Parkway
Fairfield Bay, Arkansas 72088
We can accommodate up to 500 people and have facilities to serve virtually every need.
- Our Great Hall offers up to 4,800 square feet of flexible space that can be divided into 5 sections to meet your specific needs
- Our Executive Board Room features an oval conference table with seating for 10 in “executive” chairs
- Our 3600 square foot Performing Arts Center, with its 125 theater style seating is a great place for the performance arts as well as a lecture hall, awards ceremony, and many other uses
- Our Party Deck is a two-level multi-use deck with a woodland setting.
Lodging & Nightly Rentals
To make lodging reservations in Fairfield Bay, please call: 501-884-4202, and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you!
- VIP Two Bedroom Condo (2 night stay) $150.00 – $170.00 per night (2-6 ppl)
- VIP Two Bedroom Condo (1 night stay) $199.00 per night (2-6 ppl)
- Premier Two Bedroom Condo (2 night stay) $130.00 – $150.00 per night (2-4 ppl)
- Premier Two Bedroom Condo (1 night stay) $150.00 – $170.00 per night (2-4 ppl)
- The Villas Hotel at Fairfield Bay (1 or 2 nights) $ 95.00 per night (1-2 ppl)
- Suite Hotel Rooms (1 or 2 nights) $ 95.00 per night (1-2 ppl)
The Fairfield Bay Library is a special place where there are friendly faces and warm hearts. The residents of Fairfield Bay are especially proud of the library, which offers a wide variety of books and movies. Currently there is a an exhibit on site which includes arrowheads, coins and tools from the Ancient Artifacts of Illinois on loan from James B. Morris and John P. Morris. For more information call the Fairfield Bay Library at 501-884-4930. The library is located at 369 Dave Creek Parkway.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday – 1:00PM-4:00PM
- Wednesday, Friday – 9:00AM-4:00PM
- Saturday – 10:00AM-12:30PM
Whether it is fishing for largemouth bass, hybrids, walleye or other game fish in Greers Ferry Lake or swimming and skiing, Fairfield Bay Marina is your complete outfitter for unlimited fun and good times on Greers Ferry Lake.
- Boat rentals
- 25′ pontoons, 16′ fishing boats, 19′ Four Winns ski boats.
- Rent annual and overnight boat slips
- Snacks available at the marina
- Bell of the Bay cruise – group tours up to 30 passengers
- 2 cruises per week year round (weather permitting). Private cruises available by reservation.
- Sugarloaf Shuttle: Monday, Wednesday, Friday year round (weather permitting). Reservations Required.
No matter what kind of adventure you have in mind for Greers Ferry Lake, the Fairfield Bay Marina has exactly what you will need. Whether it is a pontoon boat or maybe something a little faster like a ski boat, the Fairfield Bay Marina has you covered. In addition, life jackets and ski equipment is available for rent for your next outing on Greers Ferry Lake.
- Boat Renters must be at least 18 years old.
- Customers born after January 1, 1986 must present a safe boating certificate at time of rental.
- Boating Certification can be obtained through the Arkansas Game & Fish Commission.
- Reservations on ALL rentals taken up to 14 days in advance.
- Reservations will be canceled 15 minutes after scheduled departure time.
- All rates are plus gas and tax.
- A major credit card is required for all rental deposits.
- Membership cardholders must be present in order to receive Member prices.
- You may bring your own snacks and beverages aboard any of our rental boats. However, if the boat renter requires us to clean up after you, there will be a minimum charge of $15.00 and up depending on the severity and clean up time required.
- Grills are NOT allowed on any rental boat.
- All necessary life preservers are included in boat rental.
For more information: 501-884-6030 For all rental prices CLICK HERE
Kayaks, Stand Up Paddleboards (SUP) & Paddle Boats
The Fairfield Bay Marina is excited to announce that we are now offering more ways to enjoy this beautiful lake we are so fortunate to call home! We rent kayaks, stand up paddleboards and paddle boats. We love cruising through the water on the pontoons, pulling a skier behind the fast motor boats, and quietly finding the perfect location to catch a bite in the fishing boats, but now you can also explore the gorgeous lake from a whole new view!
Our starting inventory includes two 9.5’ single sit-on-top recreational kayaks, two 13.5’ tandem sit-on-top recreational kayaks which seats 2 adults and one child, two 11.5’ paddleboards perfect for the beginner, two 2-seat paddleboats, and two 4-seat paddleboats. These activities can be rented by the half hour, hour, half day (4 hours) or full day (8 hours). Bring yourself, the kids and grandkids to the Fairfield Bay Marina for a new adventure today!
Before heading out on Greers Ferry Lake, be sure to stop by the Ship’s Store located inside the Fairfield Bay Marina to find the latest in sunglasses and summer time clothing. The Fairfield Bay Marina carries a wide variety of summertime items including t-shirts, sunglasses, suntan lotions, hats, fishing tackle, ski ropes and all equipment, water toys, and a full stock of lubricants and fuel for your boat.
One stop in the Ship’s Store and you will see why we are one of the most popular Marina’s on Greers Ferry Lake. Click on the images below for a larger view of our ships store.
The Fairfield Bay Senior Center WELCOMES you to join us, not only for lunch, but for many activities, friendly conversation, a cup of coffee, computer use and much more. Seniors and visitors (all ages) are welcome to attend lunch Tuesday through Friday. A menu schedule is available and changes each month. We have a clean, well kept Center and we invite everyone to come and visit us. Besides lunch, we offer lots of activities, please check that Calendar also. Our building is large enough to accommodate 200 people. It can be rented on an hourly basis or by the day or evening. You may contact Nacy McGowen (501-884-7800) for availability.
115 Village Lane
Fairfield Bay, AR 72088
Phone: (501) 884-5300
- Monday – Thursday 11 am – 9 pm
- Friday & Saturday 11 am – 10 pm
- Sunday 11 am – 6 pm
Fresh flowers, Gifts, Alterations, Sewing, Silk Flowers, Art Classes and more…..
COMING TO FAIRFIELD BAY!!! EARLY 2019 TO THE VILLAGE MALL
FOR MOTHER EARTH is a riot of color to the new eye. Brightly painted Bali mirrors and kaleidoscopic Peace flags peek out from amongst our colorful selection of HEMP, Bamboo, and Recycled Silk hats, bags, and clothing.
Colorful beads and jewelry made from semi-precious gemstone or glass will glimmer the eye, and the customer will feel the rich textures and soft colors of our eco-friendly fabrics.
These fabrics are a sensual experience, ranging from the rough sturdiness of pure HEMP fiber in hats and bags to the silky softness of Organic Cotton or Bamboo blended with HEMP fiber in clothing such as pants, shirts, and dresses.
Duration varies • Session $85
Using essential oils and specific techniques the body is provided with the healing influences of touch and energetic influences of the essences. Assist the immune system and balances energy.
Duration varies • 15 min. $20. Thirty min. $35. Hour $50
Because the whole body responds to the specific locations on the feet, hands and ears treatment of these areas benefit other areas of the body as well.
Duration varies • One Hr. $60. Half Hr. $35
Through the skillful blending of many modalities, you will receive a session tailored for your specific needs.
Duration varies • Session approximately 60 minutes $60
A light touch modality that can improve the functioning of the central nervous system. Addressing restrictions in the body caused by trauma, stress and physical injuries.
Myofascial Release. JohnFBarnes type
Duration varies • Session approximately one hour $60
Through a gentle application of sustained pressure into facial restrictions they are released. Therapy provides effective treatment for pain, headaches, and dysfunction in the body.
Duration varies • Session approximately 90 minutes $140
Through the choice to go beyond the norm of what is accepted and dare to create a new set of laws for expansions and expression of our abilities that we tap into the divine power of being.
Duration varies • $30 a session
Balances the energy centers of the body. This treatment will never do harm and is effective for acute and chronic conditions.
Appointments are available from 8:30am to 6 pm. Black Bear Arts offering Raku ceramic items, handcrafted jewelry and beautiful gifts available also.
Eclectic variety of Gifts & Souvenirs. We’ll also be carrying local wares from Darin Liles exquisite wood carvings and knives, Water Colors by Jennifer Mook, Candles & Scents by Kristi Hovick, BBQ Rub by Mike Brawley.
120 Village Place, Suite I
Fairfield Bay, AR 72088