Bayside Restaurant and the Spa would love your business! Stop by to see what we have to offer!
New Hours of Operation
Serving lunch and dinner, Wednesday – Saturday 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm. Or call for curbside service, 501-825-3090.
We specialize in the design and production of advertising art, banners, signs, etc. as well as offer automotive, marine and home upholstery services.
Tuesday 10 – 6
Wednesday 10 – 4
Thursday 10 – 6
Friday 10 – 6
By Appointment only Monday & Saturday
Cool Pool Restaurant Hours 11 am – 8 pm Sunday – Thursday, Friday and Saturday 11 am – 9 pm. After October 3rd new hours will be: Monday – Thursday 3 pm – 8 pm, Friday – Sunday, 12 to 9 pm. Open 7 days a week all year long!
Where Casual and ‘Cool’ come together in the Bay
- Always Shady and Always a Breeze on our 600 Square Foot Porch.
- 4 Big Screen Televisions (come watch the game!)
- Outdoor Dining with Breathtaking Lake Views
- Cafe Food, Ice Cream, ‘Cool’ Beverages
- Dine inside beneath the Bay’s ‘coolest’ fan!
- Fairfield Bay’s Premiere Pool Site
- Walk-In Kiddie Pool
- Dive In Movies
Greer’s Ferry Lakes newest dining venue, the Cool Pool Cafe, boasts spectacular lake views with a fun, family friendly restaurant, offering a poolside, porch-front, or air-conditioned dining experience. Cool off from the heat of the day with an icy cold beverage, light snack, or a quick meal. Plenty of shaded outdoor seating and amazing Greers Ferry Lake views invite you to come as you are to Fairfield Bay’s Coolest new restaurant. For more information, 501-884-6009.
Sunglasses Optional….Smiles Unavoidable…..
Dock of the Bay, the locals’ favorite, offers a fresh handmade pizza you won’t soon forget.
Scrumptious Pizza for the road or dine in. A full menu that won’t disappoint!
The fun-loving staff will make you wish you had planned another day or two at The Bay.
We would like to take this time to say “welcome back” to the Conference Center at Fairfield Bay, Arkansas. Welcome back because so many of you remember Fairfield Bay fondly as the place of choice for meetings, family reunions, weddings and business conferences from 1978 to 2002. The Conference Center here in Fairfield Bay was proud to host Governors, Senators, even a former President. In the fall of 2002 the center was closed and stayed closed until it was donated by the owner to the city of Fairfield Bay in 2012.
In early 2012 the city received a grant to repair the Conference Center structure which was in dire need. The building set empty for over eleven years with the roof leaking and both the exterior and interior in bad disrepair. After receiving the grant, the work began and was completed by the end of October 2013. The funds received by the city from the grant were for the building only. The city of Fairfield Bay and Friends of the Bay gave of their time and money for all the needed interior furnishings and amenities, to date more than $100,000.00. We are proud to show you what we now have. State of the art sound and lighting in our main Conference Room and Performing Arts Theater. We have the latest in conference furnishings and technical equipment for class room, banquet, conference or business meetings. In addition we offer Fishing, Boating, Hiking, Biking Trails, Two Championship Golf Courses, a Tennis Center that has hosted NCAA Division One Playoff’s, four Swimming Pools, a full Marina, as well as a fully equipped Fitness Center with an Olympic Swimming Pool.
We are also home to The North Central Arkansas Art Gallery and The North Central Arkansas Foundation For Arts and Education.
If you have never experienced Fairfield Bay, we invite you to join us and find out what we know, “Someday Starts Today at Fairfield Bay”. Please enjoy our web site and just imagine what a wonderful and productive experience it will be to renew your mind and spirit here in Fairfield Bay.
Bob & Wilba Thompson
110 Lost Creek Parkway
Fairfield Bay, Arkansas 72088
We can accommodate up to 500 people and have facilities to serve virtually every need.
- Our Great Hall offers up to 4,800 square feet of flexible space that can be divided into 5 sections to meet your specific needs
- Our Executive Board Room features an oval conference table with seating for 10 in “executive” chairs
- Our 3600 square foot Performing Arts Center, with its 125 theater style seating is a great place for the performance arts as well as a lecture hall, awards ceremony, and many other uses
- Our Party Deck is a two-level multi-use deck with a woodland setting.
Lodging & Nightly Rentals
To make lodging reservations in Fairfield Bay, please call: 501-884-4202, and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you!
- VIP Two Bedroom Condo (2 night stay) $150.00 – $170.00 per night (2-6 ppl)
- VIP Two Bedroom Condo (1 night stay) $199.00 per night (2-6 ppl)
- Premier Two Bedroom Condo (2 night stay) $130.00 – $150.00 per night (2-4 ppl)
- Premier Two Bedroom Condo (1 night stay) $150.00 – $170.00 per night (2-4 ppl)
- The Villas Hotel at Fairfield Bay (1 or 2 nights) $ 95.00 per night (1-2 ppl)
- Suite Hotel Rooms (1 or 2 nights) $ 95.00 per night (1-2 ppl)
The Fairfield Bay Library is a special place where there are friendly faces and warm hearts. The residents of Fairfield Bay are especially proud of the library, which offers a wide variety of books and movies. Currently there is a an exhibit on site which includes arrowheads, coins and tools from the Ancient Artifacts of Illinois on loan from James B. Morris and John P. Morris. For more information call the Fairfield Bay Library at 501-884-4930. The library is located at 369 Dave Creek Parkway.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday – 1:00 PM-4:00 PM
- Wednesday, Friday – 9:00 AM-4:00 PM
- Saturday – 10:00 AM-12:30 PM
The Library has books, (large and normal print), Audio Books, Movies, Online E-Books, Magazines, Free WIFI, used books for sale, and we offer FAX and scanning services. We also have a summer program for the children.
Fairfield Bay Marina is your complete outfitter for unlimited family fun and good times on Greer’s Ferry Lake!
- Full service Marina, rentals include boats (pontoons, fishing, and ski boats), Jet Ski’s, kayaks, sups, paddle boats and aqua bicycles.
- Lake tours.
- Shuttle to Sugar Loaf Mountain Island Hiking Trail. We have the only shuttle in the world to the only island trail in Arkansas!
- Camping, RV and tent sites.
- Rent annual and overnight boat slips.
- Seasonal Hickory Hill BBQ restaurant.
- Live Bait & Tackle
- Complete Ship to Shore store!
- Come see the Fish Feeding Frenzy!
No matter what kind of adventure you have in mind for Greer’s Ferry Lake, the Fairfield Bay Marina has exactly what you will need. Whether it is a pontoon boat, fishing boat or maybe something a little faster like a ski boat, the Fairfield Bay Marina has you covered. In addition, life jackets and ski equipment is available for rent for your next outing on Greer’s Ferry Lake.
- Boat Renters must be at least 18 years old.
- Customers born after January 1, 1986 must present a safe boating certificate at time of rental.
- Boating Certification can be obtained through the Arkansas Game & Fish Commission.
- Reservations on ALL rentals taken up to 14 days in advance.
- Reservations will be canceled 15 minutes after scheduled departure time.
- All rates are plus gas and tax.
- A major credit card is required for all rental deposits.
- Membership cardholders must be present in order to receive Member prices.
- You may bring your own snacks and beverages aboard any of our rental boats. However, if the boat renter requires us to clean up after you, there will be a minimum charge of $15.00 and up depending on the severity and clean up time required.
- Grills are NOT allowed on any rental boat.
- All necessary life preservers are included in boat rental.
For more information: 501-884-6030 for all rental prices CLICK HERE
Kayaks, Stand Up Paddleboards (SUP) & Paddle Boats
The Fairfield Bay Marina is excited to announce that we are now offering more ways to enjoy this beautiful lake we are so fortunate to call home! We rent kayaks, stand up paddleboards and paddle boats. We love cruising through the water on the pontoons, pulling a skier behind the fast motor boats, and quietly finding the perfect location to catch a bite in the fishing boats, but now you can also explore the gorgeous lake from a whole new view!
Our starting inventory includes two 9.5’ single sit-on-top recreational kayaks, two 13.5’ tandem sit-on-top recreational kayaks which seats 2 adults and one child, two 11.5’ paddleboards perfect for the beginner, two 2-seat paddleboats, and two 4-seat paddleboats. These activities can be rented by the half hour, hour, half day (4 hours) or full day (8 hours). Bring yourself, the kids and grandkids to the Fairfield Bay Marina for a new adventure today!
Ship to Shore Store
Before heading out on Greer’s Ferry Lake, be sure to stop by our complete Ship to Shore Store located inside the Fairfield Bay Marina to find the latest in sunglasses and summer time clothing. The Fairfield Bay Marina carries a wide variety of summertime items including t-shirts, sunglasses, suntan lotions, hats, fishing tackle, ski ropes and all equipment, water toys, and a full stock of lubricants and fuel for your boat. One stop in the Ship to Shore Store and you will see why we are one of the most popular Marina’s on Greer’s Ferry Lake.
8:00 am – 8:30 pm
The Fairfield Bay Senior Center WELCOMES you to join us, not only for lunch, but for many activities, friendly conversation, a cup of coffee, computer use and much more. Seniors and visitors (all ages) are welcome to attend lunch Tuesday through Friday. A menu schedule is available and changes each month. We have a clean, well kept Center and we invite everyone to come and visit us. Besides lunch, we offer lots of activities, please check that Calendar also. Our building is large enough to accommodate 200 people. It can be rented on an hourly basis or by the day or evening. You may contact Nacy McGowen (501-884-7800) for availability.
115 Village Lane
Fairfield Bay, AR 72088
Phone: (501) 884-5300
- Monday – Thursday 11 am – 9 pm
- Friday & Saturday 11 am – 10 pm
- Sunday 11 am – 6 pm
Fresh flowers, Gifts, Alterations, Sewing, Silk Flowers, Art Classes and more…..
When people buy a new home, they look to the experts for advice on the process. They consult real estate agents and professionals in order to ensure they get the best product money can buy. So why accept less expertise when you need to fill your home with new furniture? Here at Heber Springs Home Furnishings, we know the furniture industry inside and out. We stock only the best brands and can always find something to fit your budget, needs, and stylistic choices. Whether you’re looking for the newest trendy mattress brand or just need a basic side table, we’ll go above and beyond to find you the perfect fit.
Indian Hills Golf Course is an 18-hole championship layout that is located in the “foothills of the Ozarks.” There are four sets of tees for players of all abilities to enjoy the natural surroundings as they make their way around one of the best kept secrets for championship golf in Arkansas. Indian Hills Golf Course is known by its tree-lined fairways, deep bunkers, small sloped greens, and the Indian Rock Cave located off number nine fairway.
The biggest challenge and key to playing Indian Hills with success is to put the ball in position to have a clear shot at the green. Most holes look straight forward off the tee but the challenge awaits on the approach shot to the green. Look out for overhanging tree limbs that may force a player to get creative when playing their shot to the green on hole numbers two, four, nine and sixteen.
The signature hole at Indian Hills is the par three seventeenth hole that players must hit across a large ravine to an elevated green that slopes severely from back to front. Players who hit great shots beneath the hole will be rewarded with an excellent chance at birdie. Shots missing the green will require a great up and down to save par. Indian Hills Golf Course is a true yet fair test of golf and welcomes all players to come and test their skills on this challenging layout.
Jack’s is family-owned and operated. They are passionate about providing friendly service and clean, modern facilities stocked with the fuel, food, and supplies needed to keep people going.
With amenities such as great food, drinks, coffee, grocery items, self-service gasoline, along with a great atmosphere to dine in our large dining area. Together we work to make our community a better place to work, play, and live.
At Jack’s in Fairfield Bay, you can find all of your favorite comfort foods for breakfast, lunch or dinner, cooked fresh just for you every day of the week.
Centrally located in the middle of beautiful Fairfield Bay on Dave Creek Parkway, Jack’s is the place to stop whenever you are enjoying time at the Bay. Whether for family gatherings or other large groups, we are more than happy to make special accommodations for any occasion. In a hurry? No problem, just call ahead and we’ll have your order finished and ready to be picked up at your convenience.
Have a question? We’d love to hear from you, just give us a call at 501-884-6402.