Fairfield Bay has many shopping opportunities including antique stores, thrift shops and more. Contact the Fairfield Bay Chamber of Commerce to learn more about shopping opportunities in Fairfield Bay!
Glass Art Studio and Retail Store
- BC Stained Glass has a large selection of glass, both for stained glass and fused glass work. We sell all the accessories you need to imagine, build and finish your work of art.
- BC Stained Glass is not only a store with a great selection of glass and supplies for stained glass and fused glass art, but a studio that offers students studio space to do your glass projects (if you just don’t have the space at home or just don’t want the mess). Want to try out glass work before you buy all the tools? Our studio offers students the opportunity to use the tools in this fully equipped studio.
- Contact the store to schedule your lessons or just drop in and see all that BC Stained Glass has to offer.
BC Stained Glass
498 Teal Trail, Shirley, AR
We specialize in the design and production of advertising art, banners, signs, etc. as well as offer automotive, marine and home upholstery services.
Tuesday 10 – 6
Wednesday 10 – 4
Thursday 10 – 6
Friday 10 – 6
By Appointment only Monday & Saturday
Whether it is fishing for largemouth bass, hybrids, walleye or other game fish in Greers Ferry Lake or swimming and skiing, Fairfield Bay Marina is your complete outfitter for unlimited fun and good times on Greers Ferry Lake.
- Boat rentals
- 25′ pontoons, 16′ fishing boats, 19′ Four Winns ski boats.
- Rent annual and overnight boat slips
- Snacks available at the marina
- Bell of the Bay cruise – group tours up to 30 passengers
- 2 cruises per week year round (weather permitting). Private cruises available by reservation.
- Sugarloaf Shuttle: Monday, Wednesday, Friday year round (weather permitting). Reservations Required.
No matter what kind of adventure you have in mind for Greers Ferry Lake, the Fairfield Bay Marina has exactly what you will need. Whether it is a pontoon boat or maybe something a little faster like a ski boat, the Fairfield Bay Marina has you covered. In addition, life jackets and ski equipment is available for rent for your next outing on Greers Ferry Lake.
- Boat Renters must be at least 18 years old.
- Customers born after January 1, 1986 must present a safe boating certificate at time of rental.
- Boating Certification can be obtained through the Arkansas Game & Fish Commission.
- Reservations on ALL rentals taken up to 14 days in advance.
- Reservations will be canceled 15 minutes after scheduled departure time.
- All rates are plus gas and tax.
- A major credit card is required for all rental deposits.
- Membership cardholders must be present in order to receive Member prices.
- You may bring your own snacks and beverages aboard any of our rental boats. However, if the boat renter requires us to clean up after you, there will be a minimum charge of $15.00 and up depending on the severity and clean up time required.
- Grills are NOT allowed on any rental boat.
- All necessary life preservers are included in boat rental.
For more information: 501-884-6030 For all rental prices CLICK HERE
Kayaks, Stand Up Paddleboards (SUP) & Paddle Boats
The Fairfield Bay Marina is excited to announce that we are now offering more ways to enjoy this beautiful lake we are so fortunate to call home! We rent kayaks, stand up paddleboards and paddle boats. We love cruising through the water on the pontoons, pulling a skier behind the fast motor boats, and quietly finding the perfect location to catch a bite in the fishing boats, but now you can also explore the gorgeous lake from a whole new view!
Our starting inventory includes two 9.5’ single sit-on-top recreational kayaks, two 13.5’ tandem sit-on-top recreational kayaks which seats 2 adults and one child, two 11.5’ paddleboards perfect for the beginner, two 2-seat paddleboats, and two 4-seat paddleboats. These activities can be rented by the half hour, hour, half day (4 hours) or full day (8 hours). Bring yourself, the kids and grandkids to the Fairfield Bay Marina for a new adventure today!
Before heading out on Greers Ferry Lake, be sure to stop by the Ship’s Store located inside the Fairfield Bay Marina to find the latest in sunglasses and summer time clothing. The Fairfield Bay Marina carries a wide variety of summertime items including t-shirts, sunglasses, suntan lotions, hats, fishing tackle, ski ropes and all equipment, water toys, and a full stock of lubricants and fuel for your boat.
One stop in the Ship’s Store and you will see why we are one of the most popular Marina’s on Greers Ferry Lake. Click on the images below for a larger view of our ships store.
COMING TO FAIRFIELD BAY!!! EARLY 2019 TO THE VILLAGE MALL
FOR MOTHER EARTH is a riot of color to the new eye. Brightly painted Bali mirrors and kaleidoscopic Peace flags peek out from amongst our colorful selection of HEMP, Bamboo, and Recycled Silk hats, bags, and clothing.
Colorful beads and jewelry made from semi-precious gemstone or glass will glimmer the eye, and the customer will feel the rich textures and soft colors of our eco-friendly fabrics.
These fabrics are a sensual experience, ranging from the rough sturdiness of pure HEMP fiber in hats and bags to the silky softness of Organic Cotton or Bamboo blended with HEMP fiber in clothing such as pants, shirts, and dresses.
Eclectic variety of Gifts & Souvenirs. We’ll also be carrying local wares from Darin Liles exquisite wood carvings and knives, Water Colors by Jennifer Mook, Candles & Scents by Kristi Hovick, BBQ Rub by Mike Brawley.
120 Village Place, Suite I
Fairfield Bay, AR 72088
Roten’s Furniture was founded in 1947 when Robert Earl Roten, an Air Force veteran in World War II who served in the European Theater, purchased a small furniture store and moved it to a building on East Main Street in Marshall. Known to all his friends as Earl, he and his wife Dean began operating their family business in the building still used today. Over the years the family grew and so did the business. Their only son, Bob, was born in 1959 and grew up in and around the store. He learned the furniture business from the ground up! Bob attended the University of Arkansas at Little Rock and graduated in 1981 with a degree in Business Administration. He married Rose in 1982 and returned to Marshall to help run the family business.
Over the next few years, Roten’s Furniture saw several major changes. Earl retired and handed the day to day operation over to Bob and Rose. New products and manufacturers were added to the store. The warehouse and showroom space were greatly enlarged, staff size was increased and the trade area expanded.
Earl Roten passed away in 1988. Bob’s mom, Dean, continued to enjoy coming to the store every day to “oversee” the operation on the business, greet, and visit with her many friends until her passing on April 4th, 2012. “Deano” enjoyed her time spent at the store in her favorite recliner and will be missed by family and friends. We will cherish our fond memories of “Big E” and “Deano” and will always love them.
Custom Furniture Design Services
Roten’s friendly and knowledgeable staff is ready to assist you with all your design needs.
Your home, condominium, cabin hideaway, or office is important to you – and us.
Our interior design specialist can assist you with choosing the “right look” for any project.
Roten’s vast inventory of furniture and accessories makes your shopping experience fun and exciting!
Furniture shopping not for you? No problem! Our designer can select furnishings and accents for any style, taste, and budget.
Family owned since 1947, Roten’s Furniture has over 44,000 square feet of complete home furnishings. They feature Sealy & Tempurpedic bedding galleries, a freestanding La-Z-Boy Comfort Studio, Area Rug Galleries, a Lane Showcase Gallery, a Condominium furnishings idea center, “ Moose Head Lodge” showcasing the largest selection of cabin and lodge furnishings in the state — as well as thousands of pieces of accessories and decorative art. Professional design services are also available for your convenience.
Bob and Rose Roten know that although selection is important, you don’t stay in business for 62 years without excellent Customer Service. Roten’s staff of 22 employees is there to make sure all of their customer’s needs are being met. Perry Chase, store manager, has been with Bob & Rose for over 27 years, making sure that all aspects of the business run smoothly. His experience, combined with 3 interior design assistants, knowledgeable sales personnel and a fleet of delivery trucks create a support staff that assist in providing you with unequalled service.
Mon – Fri: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Sat: 8:30 am – 2:00 pm
We are a clothing boutique, shoe store, gift store, Merle Norman Cosmetic Studio, Hallmark card store, ice cream parlor, and fudge kettle all rolled into one location. We carry Yellow Box Shoes, Life Stride, Clarks, Skechers, Not Your Daughters Jeans, Tribal, City Girl, Big Buddah bags, Switchflops, Aromatique, Lampe Berger, Tyler Candles, Woodwick candles, Camille Beckman, Tervis Tumblers, Wind and Willow mixes, and too many other great things to mention. We deliver to Clinton daily. Join our Birthday Club and Frequent Shopper Programs for discounts through out the year. If you haven’t driven the beautiful SHORT drive to Fairfield Bay to come see us, we wish you would. You would be amazed at all the things we have for you to see.
Hours: Monday- Saturday 9 am to 5 pm