Fairfield Bay has many shopping opportunities including antique stores, thrift shops and more. Contact the Fairfield Bay Chamber of Commerce to learn more about shopping opportunities in Fairfield Bay!
Baker’s MarketBaker’s Market Contact: Shellie Beeson
Beaver Road LiquorsBeaver Road Liquors Contact: Amie Hamilton
- Open Monday-Saturday: 9am-9pm
- Closed Sunday
- Closed on Christmas Day
133 Beaver Road Fairfield Bay AR 72088
Cool Pool Sports GrillCool Pool Sports Grill Contact: Cool Pool
Cool Pool Restaurant Hours 11 am – 8 pm Sunday – Thursday, Friday and Saturday 11 am – 9 pm. After October 3rd new hours will be: Monday – Thursday 3 pm – 8 pm, Friday – Sunday, 12 to 9 pm. Open 7 days a week all year long!
Where Casual and ‘Cool’ come together in the Bay
- Always Shady and Always a Breeze on our 600 Square Foot Porch.
- 4 Big Screen Televisions (come watch the game!)
- Outdoor Dining with Breathtaking Lake Views
- Cafe Food, Ice Cream, ‘Cool’ Beverages
- Dine inside beneath the Bay’s ‘coolest’ fan!
- Fairfield Bay’s Premiere Pool Site
- Walk-In Kiddie Pool
- Dive In Movies
Greer’s Ferry Lakes newest dining venue, the Cool Pool Cafe, boasts spectacular lake views with a fun, family friendly restaurant, offering a poolside, porch-front, or air-conditioned dining experience. Cool off from the heat of the day with an icy cold beverage, light snack, or a quick meal. Plenty of shaded outdoor seating and amazing Greers Ferry Lake views invite you to come as you are to Fairfield Bay’s Coolest new restaurant. For more information, 501-884-6009.
Sunglasses Optional….Smiles Unavoidable…..
155 Chelsea Dr Fairfield Bay Arkansas 72088 United States
Fairfield Bay MarinaFairfield Bay MarinaFairfield Bay Marina Contact: John Conry
Fairfield Bay Marina is your complete outfitter for unlimited family fun and good times on Greer’s Ferry Lake!
- Full service Marina, rentals include boats (pontoons, fishing, and ski boats), Jet Ski’s, kayaks, sups, paddle boats and aqua bicycles.
- Lake tours.
- Shuttle to Sugar Loaf Mountain Island Hiking Trail. We have the only shuttle in the world to the only island trail in Arkansas!
- Camping, RV and tent sites.
- Rent annual and overnight boat slips.
- Seasonal Hickory Hill BBQ restaurant.
- Live Bait & Tackle
- Complete Ship to Shore store!
- Come see the Fish Feeding Frenzy!
No matter what kind of adventure you have in mind for Greer’s Ferry Lake, the Fairfield Bay Marina has exactly what you will need. Whether it is a pontoon boat, fishing boat or maybe something a little faster like a ski boat, the Fairfield Bay Marina has you covered. In addition, life jackets and ski equipment is available for rent for your next outing on Greer’s Ferry Lake.
- Boat Renters must be at least 18 years old.
- Customers born after January 1, 1986 must present a safe boating certificate at time of rental.
- Boating Certification can be obtained through the Arkansas Game & Fish Commission.
- Reservations on ALL rentals taken up to 14 days in advance.
- Reservations will be canceled 15 minutes after scheduled departure time.
- All rates are plus gas and tax.
- A major credit card is required for all rental deposits.
- Membership cardholders must be present in order to receive Member prices.
- You may bring your own snacks and beverages aboard any of our rental boats. However, if the boat renter requires us to clean up after you, there will be a minimum charge of $15.00 and up depending on the severity and clean up time required.
- Grills are NOT allowed on any rental boat.
- All necessary life preservers are included in boat rental.
For more information: 501-884-6030 for all rental prices CLICK HERE
Kayaks, Stand Up Paddleboards (SUP) & Paddle Boats
The Fairfield Bay Marina is excited to announce that we are now offering more ways to enjoy this beautiful lake we are so fortunate to call home! We rent kayaks, stand up paddleboards and paddle boats. We love cruising through the water on the pontoons, pulling a skier behind the fast motor boats, and quietly finding the perfect location to catch a bite in the fishing boats, but now you can also explore the gorgeous lake from a whole new view!
Our starting inventory includes two 9.5’ single sit-on-top recreational kayaks, two 13.5’ tandem sit-on-top recreational kayaks which seats 2 adults and one child, two 11.5’ paddleboards perfect for the beginner, two 2-seat paddleboats, and two 4-seat paddleboats. These activities can be rented by the half hour, hour, half day (4 hours) or full day (8 hours). Bring yourself, the kids and grandkids to the Fairfield Bay Marina for a new adventure today!
Ship to Shore Store
Before heading out on Greer’s Ferry Lake, be sure to stop by our complete Ship to Shore Store located inside the Fairfield Bay Marina to find the latest in sunglasses and summer time clothing. The Fairfield Bay Marina carries a wide variety of summertime items including t-shirts, sunglasses, suntan lotions, hats, fishing tackle, ski ropes and all equipment, water toys, and a full stock of lubricants and fuel for your boat. One stop in the Ship to Shore Store and you will see why we are one of the most popular Marina’s on Greer’s Ferry Lake.
8:00 am – 8:30 pm
4350 Highway 330 South Fairfield Bay Arkanasas 72088 United States
Heber Springs Home Furnishings Inc.Heber Springs Home Furnishings Inc. Contact: Amy Young
When people buy a new home, they look to the experts for advice on the process. They consult real estate agents and professionals in order to ensure they get the best product money can buy. So why accept less expertise when you need to fill your home with new furniture? Here at Heber Springs Home Furnishings, we know the furniture industry inside and out. We stock only the best brands and can always find something to fit your budget, needs, and stylistic choices. Whether you’re looking for the newest trendy mattress brand or just need a basic side table, we’ll go above and beyond to find you the perfect fit.
1284 Heber Springs Rd. S Heber Springs AR 72543
Mike’s Furniture and MattressMike’s Furniture and Mattress Contact: Mike Rackley
3026 Highway 65 South Clinton AR 72031
Mimosa House LLCMimosa House LLC Contact: Mary Davis
Mimosa House LLC is a homemade all-natural home-based business. Give Mary a call! Buy some soaps for youself and as a gift.
435 Fairview Drive Russellville AR 72802
Natural Bridge of ArkansasNatural Bridge of Arkansas Contact: James Smith
Natural Attraction, a must see in Arkansas!
1120 Natural Bridge Road Clinton AR 72031
120 Village Place, Suite A & B Fairfield Bay AR 72088
Sweet & Unique Candy & Craft DesignsSweet & Unique Candy & Craft Designs Contact: Nina Baker
312 Main Street Clinton AR 72031
Tea, Thyme & TiquesTea, Thyme & Tiques Contact: Denise Griffin
Towne Center Fairfield Bay AR 72088
The Bluebird Ranch WineryThe Bluebird Ranch Winery Contact: Dan O’Shea
2525 Hwy 65 S Clinton AR 72031