- Goodwin & Herman Associates Real Estate rents condos by the night / week /month. Call them at (501) 884-4100.
- Mountain Ranch Golf Club has nightly condos available. See their website for more details or call them at (501) 884-3400.
- Fairfield Bay Rentals See ad below
- Fairfield Bay Conference Center has nightly,weekly rentals See their website for more details.
We would like to take this time to say “welcome back” to the Conference Center at Fairfield Bay, Arkansas. Welcome back because so many of you remember Fairfield Bay fondly as the place of choice for meetings, family reunions, weddings and business conferences from 1978 to 2002. The Conference Center here in Fairfield Bay was proud to host Governors, Senators, even a former President. In the fall of 2002 the center was closed and stayed closed until it was donated by the owner to the city of Fairfield Bay in 2012.
In early 2012 the city received a grant to repair the Conference Center structure which was in dire need. The building set empty for over eleven years with the roof leaking and both the exterior and interior in bad disrepair. After receiving the grant, the work began and was completed by the end of October 2013. The funds received by the city from the grant were for the building only. The city of Fairfield Bay and Friends of the Bay gave of their time and money for all the needed interior furnishings and amenities, to date more than $100,000.00. We are proud to show you what we now have. State of the art sound and lighting in our main Conference Room and Performing Arts Theater. We have the latest in conference furnishings and technical equipment for class room, banquet, conference or business meetings. In addition we offer Fishing, Boating, Hiking, Biking Trails, Two Championship Golf Courses, a Tennis Center that has hosted NCAA Division One Playoff’s, four Swimming Pools, a full Marina, as well as a fully equipped Fitness Center with an Olympic Swimming Pool.
We are also home to The North Central Arkansas Art Gallery and The North Central Arkansas Foundation For Arts and Education.
If you have never experienced Fairfield Bay, we invite you to join us and find out what we know, “Someday Starts Today at Fairfield Bay”. Please enjoy our web site and just imagine what a wonderful and productive experience it will be to renew your mind and spirit here in Fairfield Bay.
Bob & Wilba Thompson
110 Lost Creek Parkway
Fairfield Bay, Arkansas 72088
We can accommodate up to 500 people and have facilities to serve virtually every need.
- Our Great Hall offers up to 4,800 square feet of flexible space that can be divided into 5 sections to meet your specific needs
- Our Executive Board Room features an oval conference table with seating for 10 in “executive” chairs
- Our 3600 square foot Performing Arts Center, with its 125 theater style seating is a great place for the performance arts as well as a lecture hall, awards ceremony, and many other uses
- Our Party Deck is a two-level multi-use deck with a woodland setting.
Lodging & Nightly Rentals
To make lodging reservations in Fairfield Bay, please call: 501-884-4202, and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you!
- VIP Two Bedroom Condo (2 night stay) $150.00 – $170.00 per night (2-6 ppl)
- VIP Two Bedroom Condo (1 night stay) $199.00 per night (2-6 ppl)
- Premier Two Bedroom Condo (2 night stay) $130.00 – $150.00 per night (2-4 ppl)
- Premier Two Bedroom Condo (1 night stay) $150.00 – $170.00 per night (2-4 ppl)
- The Villas Hotel at Fairfield Bay (1 or 2 nights) $ 95.00 per night (1-2 ppl)
- Suite Hotel Rooms (1 or 2 nights) $ 95.00 per night (1-2 ppl)