Whether it is fishing for largemouth bass, hybrids, walleye or other game fish in Greers Ferry Lake or swimming and skiing, Fairfield Bay Marina is your complete outfitter for unlimited fun and good times on Greers Ferry Lake.
- Boat rentals
- 25′ pontoons, 16′ fishing boats, 19′ Four Winns ski boats.
- Rent annual and overnight boat slips
- Snacks available at the marina
- Bell of the Bay cruise – group tours up to 30 passengers
- 2 cruises per week year round (weather permitting). Private cruises available by reservation.
- Sugarloaf Shuttle: Monday, Wednesday, Friday year round (weather permitting). Reservations Required.
No matter what kind of adventure you have in mind for Greers Ferry Lake, the Fairfield Bay Marina has exactly what you will need. Whether it is a pontoon boat or maybe something a little faster like a ski boat, the Fairfield Bay Marina has you covered. In addition, life jackets and ski equipment is available for rent for your next outing on Greers Ferry Lake.
- Boat Renters must be at least 18 years old.
- Customers born after January 1, 1986 must present a safe boating certificate at time of rental.
- Boating Certification can be obtained through the Arkansas Game & Fish Commission.
- Reservations on ALL rentals taken up to 14 days in advance.
- Reservations will be canceled 15 minutes after scheduled departure time.
- All rates are plus gas and tax.
- A major credit card is required for all rental deposits.
- Membership cardholders must be present in order to receive Member prices.
- You may bring your own snacks and beverages aboard any of our rental boats. However, if the boat renter requires us to clean up after you, there will be a minimum charge of $15.00 and up depending on the severity and clean up time required.
- Grills are NOT allowed on any rental boat.
- All necessary life preservers are included in boat rental.
For more information: 501-884-6030 For all rental prices CLICK HERE
Kayaks, Stand Up Paddleboards (SUP) & Paddle Boats
The Fairfield Bay Marina is excited to announce that we are now offering more ways to enjoy this beautiful lake we are so fortunate to call home! We rent kayaks, stand up paddleboards and paddle boats. We love cruising through the water on the pontoons, pulling a skier behind the fast motor boats, and quietly finding the perfect location to catch a bite in the fishing boats, but now you can also explore the gorgeous lake from a whole new view!
Our starting inventory includes two 9.5’ single sit-on-top recreational kayaks, two 13.5’ tandem sit-on-top recreational kayaks which seats 2 adults and one child, two 11.5’ paddleboards perfect for the beginner, two 2-seat paddleboats, and two 4-seat paddleboats. These activities can be rented by the half hour, hour, half day (4 hours) or full day (8 hours). Bring yourself, the kids and grandkids to the Fairfield Bay Marina for a new adventure today!
Before heading out on Greers Ferry Lake, be sure to stop by the Ship’s Store located inside the Fairfield Bay Marina to find the latest in sunglasses and summer time clothing. The Fairfield Bay Marina carries a wide variety of summertime items including t-shirts, sunglasses, suntan lotions, hats, fishing tackle, ski ropes and all equipment, water toys, and a full stock of lubricants and fuel for your boat.
One stop in the Ship’s Store and you will see why we are one of the most popular Marina’s on Greers Ferry Lake. Click on the images below for a larger view of our ships store.