Whether it is fishing for largemouth bass, hybrids, walleye or other game fish in Greers Ferry Lake or swimming and skiing, Fairfield Bay Marina is your complete outfitter for unlimited fun and good times on Greers Ferry Lake.
- Boat rentals
- 25′ pontoons, 16′ fishing boats, 19′ Four Winns ski boats.
- Rent annual and overnight boat slips
- “Seasonal Snack Bar”
- Bell of the Bay cruise – group tours up to 30 passengers
- 2 cruises per week during open season. Private cruises available by reservation.
- Sugarloaf Shuttle: take a ride to Sugarloaf Mountain for a lovely hike on the first designated scenic trail in Arkansas.
- “Live Bait & Tackle”
- “Gift Shop”
- “Come see the Fish Feeding Frenzy!”
Terri, the Bud Lady, began a lifelong love of fishing at a very young age. She started fishing with her grandmother (and a cane pole) when she was just 3 years old.
Terri has been fishing Greers Ferry Lake since 1993 and has been helping others find their own big fish since 2005.
If you are interested in finding the hybrids, white bass and all the other Greers Ferry Lake fish, just let us know. The Bud Lady would love to show you and your family or friends around Greers Ferry Lake.
We have the boat, rods, tackle and everything you need for a day of fishing and fun on the lake! Some of our most popular lake pick up locations include the marinas at Fairfield Bay, Sugarloaf, and Shiloh. Come join the fun!