Digital link to Google maps https://goo.gl/maps/fnY29JwKpKJ3Bgve7 (copy and paste)
Digital maps https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=11GzmPIR6ldmL-4r0eJzNRWDO0HxDB4xw&shorturl=1&ll=35.60760321709188%2C-92.27849060168433&z=11 (copy and paste)
Calling all ATV/UTV Riders! Are you looking for a place that has challenging trails, beautiful scenery, and is fun for the whole family? Look no further than Fairfield Bay. With over 90 miles of trails, we are the ultimate destination for your ATV weekend. From trails with skill levels ranging from easy to advanced, you’re sure to find the trail that is just right for you.
As you fly through the woods, you can’t help but feel the rush of adrenaline as you traverse stream beds, rocks, and woods. You’ll feel like you’re way out in the woods, when you may be only yards from a paved road. With excellent signage and both digital and printed maps, you’ll be exploring Fairfield Bay like you never have before.
UTV Trail Parking
Many locations have been designated for parking trucks with trailers. It is important to know where you can park and that you park correctly. Nose in your vehicle whenever possible to maximize the number of people that can park. Please do not park in church parking lots or a business’s parking lot.
ATV/UTV Trail Information and Rules
- ATV/UTV trail maps are located on the websites or at the Fairfield Bay Chamber of Commerce.
- Park ATV/UTV trailers in designated parking areas (refer to website or signs).
- Stay on designated trails (Blue, Orange, Green, and Yellow). ATV/UTVs are allowed from parking/hotel/residence to trails (and back) or from trails to trails.
- Please avoid residential areas posted with “Local ATVs Only” signs.
- All riders under 16 years of age must have a helmet and be accompanied by an adult.
- Only licensed drivers may operate an ATV/UTV on the public roadways leading to the trails (license must be valid).
- You are responsible for following all the laws regarding the safe operation of your ATV or UTV.
- Trails are open from sunrise to sunset.
- Absolutely no alcohol allowed. DWI/ DUI laws are strictly enforced.
- Use caution since trails may be shared by ATV/UTVs and cars/trucks. For safety reasons, motorcycles and off-road 4X4 trucks are discouraged.
- No hunting, fires, or overnight camping is allowed. Stay on the marked trails.
- Please remove all trash when you leave. “Pack it in, Pack it out.”
- Do not damage, destroy or remove any trees, plants, shrubs, or animals.
- All ATVs and UTVs must have a functional spark arrestor and muffler system.
- You are responsible for following the manufacturer’s safe operating procedures.
- Fairfield Bay is not responsible or liable for any thefts, loss, damages, or injuries arising from the use of this trail system, use of this trail is voluntary.
- No racing is allowed and passing must be on the left.
- Please be courteous to other riders.
- In case of emergency, dial 9-1-1 ad be prepared to assist the dispatcher in locating the emergency.
BE SAFE AND ENJOY
- All Trails – At Woodland Mead Park on Dave Creek Parkway. Both by the pavilion and the basketball courts. Nose in to leave room for others. Do Not Park in Miniature Golf Parking Lot.
- Green Trail – Park along the west end of Alpine Rd in between Beeland Rd and where Alpine Rd curves to the east.
- Blue Trail – Park along Ridgeline Ln, off of West Cliff Dr. To access Blue Trail, cross West Cliff Dr on the east end of Ridgeline Ln to London Rd. Avoid driving on West Cliff Dr due to dangerous curves.
- Blue Trail – Park along Exetor Dr at the trailhead off of Dave Creek Parkway.
- Orange Trail – Park along Net Rd off of East Cliff Dr. Do not block the road.
- All Trails – At the Cool Pool Parking lots located on Chelsea Dr. In addition, the 2 flat pads located to the left of the Cool Pool Parking lots are available. Please nose in toward the Condos.
- At all Trail Heads along the dirt roads. Park on the sides of the roads and do not block it for other traffic.