It is my privilege to introduce you to the wonderful Family of Fairfield Bay Baptist Church. It truly is a “Family”…a Family created and sustained by our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
• We all bear His Name.
• We are bound together by our individual experiences of salvation with Him.
• We gather together in love, enjoying one another’s company.
• We joyfully worship together giving Him the honor He so clearly deserves.
• Together, we study His Word and seek to walk accordingly.
• And we join our energies, gifts, and efforts together to serve Him.
The good thing about this Family is that we want others to join us. We would be pleased and honored if God were to lead you to become a part of the fellowship of Fairfield Bay Baptist Church. If you have worshiped with us and reside in the Fairfield Bay area, we hope you will pray, asking God if He is directing you to join your spirit with ours. If you haven’t worshiped with us and have yet to find a church home in the Bay, we give you an enthusiastic invitation to attend one of our worship services.
Though I’ve done my best to describe the Family of Fairfield Bay Baptist Church, the best way to experience it is “in person”! Come worship with us! We will be watching for you!
To allow for social distancing, we have 2 morning worship services: 9:30 and 11:15 Sunday evening we are holding Sunday School at 5:00 pm and on Wednesday we have Bible Study and Prayer at 6:00.