Bayside Restaurant and the Spa would love your business! Stop by to see what we have to offer!
New Hours of Operation
Breakfast Monday-Friday 7 am -10 am
Breakfast Saturday-Sunday 7 am- 11 am
Dinner Open 7 days a week 4 pm- 9 pm
Glass Art Studio and Retail Store
- BC Stained Glass has a large selection of glass, both for stained glass and fused glass work. We sell all the accessories you need to imagine, build and finish your work of art.
- BC Stained Glass is not only a store with a great selection of glass and supplies for stained glass and fused glass art, but a studio that offers students studio space to do your glass projects (if you just don’t have the space at home or just don’t want the mess). Want to try out glass work before you buy all the tools? Our studio offers students the opportunity to use the tools in this fully equipped studio.
- Contact the store to schedule your lessons or just drop in and see all that BC Stained Glass has to offer.
BC Stained Glass
498 Teal Trail, Shirley, AR
A cafe with fresh homemade food. Fresh fruit smoothies, quiche, breakfast sandwiches, shrimp and chicken salads, paninis and much more. Brkfst and lunch
Hours: Monday-Saturday 7:30AM-3:00PM
Sunday 8am to 3:00pm
Some call it the “Aspen of Arkansas” – pure mountain air, crystal clear water, and pristine countryside. Take a sunset cruise on Greers Ferry Lake or go trout fishing on the world-famous Little Red River. Whether you want to explore the mountains, valleys and caves or play a picturesque 18 holes, this resort area offers it all. “Greers”, as it is affectionately called, holds the enchantment of days gone by – an unhurried way of life where time spent with family and friends is the priority of the day.
The Greers Ferry Lake/Little Red River area is one of the premier resort destinations in the Arkansas Ozark Mountains. Our terrain is very similar to the Smoky Mountains in Tennessee and North Carolina. Our mountains are just a little smaller. People who visit here often comment they had no idea the state was so beautiful. Whether you are looking for lakefront, lakeview, riverfront or acreage, this north central Arkansas location offers it all.
Our commitment to our clients is to provide professional service with integrity and hard work. We give 100% to our clients, and we know the entire market area for the lake and river. If you, too, want to experience the Greers Ferry lifestyle that is shared by only a precious few, contact us for additional information or a tour of the area.
- We have established an excellent reputation based on integrity and uncompromising service.
- We have a strategic internet-based marketing plan designed to get results.
- We will help you price your property to sell.
- Our contract negotiations and closing preparations are handled with the utmost professionalism and competency.
- Our goal is to provide you with a stress-free experience.
We cater to those who demand individual attention in the upscale market, and we are confident our team of professionals can provide a level of service befitting your unique real estate needs. To have your property included in our exclusive group of properties, call us at 501.884.7500 or email us at email@example.com
My name is Tammy Landry and I am a dedicated and successful real estate professional in this local area. My personal goal is to simplify the process of buying and selling real estate and to satisfy everyone’s needs to the best of my ability. My dedication and knowledge of the area are factors you can count on when working with me. I use the latest technology to understand the current market and to make the connections necessary for our success. Please enjoy my website. It is just one of the many successful tools I use to assist my clients in marketing their real estate.
Terri, the Bud Lady, began a lifelong love of fishing at a very young age. She started fishing with her grandmother (and a cane pole) when she was just 3 years old.
Terri has been fishing Greers Ferry Lake since 1993 and has been helping others find their own big fish since 2005.
If you are interested in finding the hybrids, white bass and all the other Greers Ferry Lake fish, just let us know. The Bud Lady would love to show you and your family or friends around Greers Ferry Lake.
We have the boat, rods, tackle and everything you need for a day of fishing and fun on the lake! Some of our most popular lake pick up locations include the marinas at Fairfield Bay, Sugarloaf, and Shiloh. Come join the fun!
Greetings! I am a land developer in the Fairfield Bay, AR. area.