For tax preparation, you can count on us. Cynthia J. Keller, CPA assists taxpayers and small businesses with taxes in Greers Ferry, Arkansas and the surrounding communities. Whether you are an individual or a local business in or around Greers Ferry, Arkansas, Cynthia J. Keller, CPA has years of valuable experience as an IRS registered tax preparer.
We offer numerous investments and services to help you reach your financial goals, including smart spending and borrowing options, retirement, paying for education, estate considerations and protecting your assets. Please contact Kevin L. Feeler, AAMS Financial Advisor for more information.
Global Compass Insurance Group is dedicated to protecting Fairfield Bay families with at a price you can afford with professional service. Visit their office at 109 Meadowcliff Cir or call (501) 884-6143 for risk-free insurance quotes. Servicing Fairfield Bay and the entire Van Buren county region.
- Global Compass Insurance Group may be able to help you determine the insurance policy that’s right for your specific needs.
- Your Fairfield Bay auto insurance rates can be reduced significantly by raising your collision and comprehensive or ‘other than collision’ deductibles. If you have an auto accident or your car gets damaged in a hail storm you’ll have to pay more to have the damage fixed, but higher deductibles mean less premium each year and your savings may more than makeup for the increased cost at claim time.
- If you own a home in Fairfield Bay and are shopping for home insurance, higher deductibles can give you substantial savings on your premiums. If you can afford to pay a higher deductible when you have a claim, you may come out ahead by raising your deductible.
- There is no need to insure vehicles you aren’t driving. Just make sure there is no chance of the vehicle being operated, even pull the battery if needed. This will keep the car from inadvertently being driven.
Heritage Creek Financial
Knowledge is power. It’s also the foundation for intelligent, well-considered decisions. When you have retirement in sight, sound decisions are vital in helping you pursue your goals and avoid costly mistakes that can affect your future.
As a financial professional, I am committed to helping people just like you create solutions for their retirement assets. Once I understand your risk tolerance, time horizon and goals, I’ll work diligently to develop a program that carefully balances investment strategies with preserving principal.
Today’s economic environment brings challenges. But along with challenges come opportunities and potential rewards. I work closely with my clients to evaluate those opportunities and get in position to reap those rewards. I enjoy helping people build a solid financial foundation for the future.
I invite you to check out all the material on my website. If something prompts a question, please send me a quick email or call my office. I would enjoy speaking with you.
Welcome to Marshall Insurance Agency
NEW! Request an Insurance Quote Online!!!
Toll Free: 1-800-831-6784 | Office: 501-825-7708 P.O. Box 367 8249 Edgemont Rd STE.8 , Greers Ferry, AR 72067 Fax: 501-825-7728
Home ~ Auto ~ Boat ~ Life ~ Health ~ Business
We are your Independent Insurance Agent
Low monthly payments on all your insurance.
We sell bonds of all types
Bonds written in-house
We’re an independent agent for:
Let us help you with your insurance needs…Call us for a free quote today!
Toll Free: 1-800-831-6784
Lasting Client Relationships
When you choose Nestlehut Insurance, you are choosing a company that maintains long-term relationships with our clients. We continue to update and service the needs of our clients to keep them informed on what is best for their insurance situation.
We are a preferred agency with Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield and have the professional designations of LUTCF and CLTC. Although we have received numerous national, state, and local sales awards for production, the top two recognitions we received are a thank you and a referral from our clients.
Dan graduated Quitman High School in 1987 and the University of Central Arkansas in 1992. Since 1997, he has been licensed to offer both health and life insurance. Dan uses insurance products to help solve everyday problems. Besides being licensed in Arkansas, Dan is also licensed in Louisiana and Texas. He has two children, Scarlett and Nathaniel.About Dan Nestlehut
Dan’s parents were born in the mid 1920s, He is the last of eight children, and can relate to those on Medicare. “I was raised by my parents, but in a different generation than most my age. So when I consult with those going on Medicare, I TRULY understand their questions and concerns about insurance and retirement. It is almost as if I was raised with them.”
Nestlehut Insurance has a full-time staff to serve you should you have a concern or question. Whenever you become a client, that is NOT when the relationship ends, it is TRULY when our relationship begins.
Our staff members are: Jennifer, Kristin, Becky and Sarah. Feel free to contact any of us should you have a question or a concern.
Check Out Our Products & Services
Now that you have learned more about our company, take a look at all of the products and services we have to offer.
At Nestlehut Insurance we offer insurance to suit the needs of a wide variety of clients. If you are looking for reliable Medicare Supplement, Health or Life Insurance plans,we are here to provide you with the help that you need.
We proudly serve the state of Arkansas from two locations in Quitman and Fairfield Bay; right in the heart of the Greers Ferry Lake Area. The majority of our clients reside in the following areas: Quitman, Fairfield Bay, Conway, Searcy, Heber Springs, Batesville, Mountain View, Greenbrier, Clinton: basically, Cleburne, Faulkner, Van Buren, White, Stone, and Independence Counties. Rest assured, no matter where you are in Arkansas, we will treat you with professionalism and respect that you deserve.
Find Out More
If you still have questions, please submit an inquiry using the contact form.
Affordable, Reliable Insurance Choices
White River Insurance strives to offer you quality insurance coverage, a high level of professional service and a long-term relationship. As independent agents, we’ll research rates and coverage from top insurance companies to find the best insurance rates and insurance plans for you. We do the insurance shopping and comparing for you to save you time and money!
- Snapshot Auto
- Dirt Bike
- Golf Cart
- Commercial Auto
Our commitment is to serving you.
White River Insurance knows that in Arkansas, there are as many unique insurance needs as we have neighbors who live here! To talk with one of our helpful team members about your insurance needs, contact us today.
– Insurance protection for the things that matter most to you.
- Auto Insurance – Get the right insurance coverage for your car, truck, van or other vehicles.
- Motorcycle Insurance – Ride safe and insure your motorcycle.
- ATV and Motorsport Insurance – Insurance policies that cover all your toys.
- Classic Car Insurance – Your classic car is an icon. Insure it well.
- RV and Mobile Home Insurance – Home insurance for your home-on-the-road.
- Boat and Watercraft Insurance – Insurance coverage for the captain of the ship.
– Insurance protection for the things that matter most to you.
- Homeowners Insurance – Insurance protection for your most valuable asset.
- Renters Insurance – Inexpensive insurance options that make sense for renters.
- Landlord ProtectionTM – Renting your home? Protect yourself with landlord insurance.
- Flood Insurance – Insurance protection that covers what many homeowner’s policies don’t.
- Earthquake Insurance – Specialized insurance coverage for when an earthquake strikes.
– Insurance coverage that helps protect your business
- General Liability Insurance – Broad insurance coverage for your business and activities.
- Commercial Property Insurance – Protect your business with insurance for your commercial property.
- Business Auto Insurance – Cover your business with insurance for commercial vehicles.
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance – Insurance coverage that helps protect your business from the rising costs of lawsuits.
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance – Insurance coverage that helps you take care of your employees.
- Bonds – Protect your assets with financial backups for promises made by others.
– Insurance protection for your family
- Personal Umbrella Insurance – Extra insurance protection for the unforeseen.
- Whole Life Insurance – Life insurance coverage with a long-term investment.
- Term Life Insurance – Insurance protection to help keep your family secure.
- Health Insurance – Insurance coverage that helps take care of you.
• Corporate Taxes
• Financial Statements
• Partnership Taxation
• Payroll & Sales Tax
• Dentists & Doctors
• Greers Ferry/Fairfield Bay